A Spoonfull Of Sugar Childminders is excited to announce that we are collaborating with Chirah Fitness to bring to you a fitness and childcare bundle!
A gym with social social distancing + Childcare at home!
The bundle includes 2hrs of childcare at your home as well as a 30min work out at Chirah Fitness, all for just $60!
For more information contact:
In the modern age, your ability to track your progress is vital to maintaining your routine. One of the reasons people give up on their exercise routine is either because the routine is not challenging enough to see results or it is too challenging to obtain one. Adaptive resistance exercise with ARX technology provides you with the most effective workout in as little as 30 minutes twice a week. ARX technology combines computer-controlled, motorized resistance that is capable of matching the force of ANY user 100% of the time. This gives you the perfect rep, every rep. With perfect resistance, ARX shortens the time you need to exercise while dramatically increasing the safety and effectiveness of all of your workouts
Using weights as a means of resistance is not the most effective, as weights fail to accommodate your changing levels of strength. ARX technology uses finely-tuned motorized drive system to provide what is called “adaptive resistance;” delivering perfectly-matched resistance 100% of the time. Using a motorized drive belt, software calculates the resistance that you put up and maximizes both eccentric (the muscle lengthening under load) and concentric (muscle shortens under load) movements of an exercise. Physical effort against resistance is the first step or “active ingredient” in all exercise, and its downstream effects give us all the health benefits we know and love from training. ARX provides safe, controlled, immediate, infinite, and quantifiable resistance that is of a higher quality than is currently possible with gravity-based systems found in gyms worldwide. Unlike metal, the resistance provided by ARX can never be excessive or inadequate.
· Prevention or control of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, back pain, depression and obesity
· Improved muscle strength and tone – to protect your joints from injury
· Maintaining flexibility and balance, which can help you remain independent as you age
· Weight management and increased muscle-to-fat ratio – as you gain muscle, your body burns more kilojoules when at rest
· May help reduce or prevent cognitive decline in older people
· Greater stamina – as you grow stronger, you won’t get tired as easily
· Improved mobility and balance
· Improved posture
· Decreased risk of injury
· Increased bone density and strength and reduced risk of osteoporosis
· Improved sense of wellbeing – resistance training may boost your self-confidence, improve your body image and your mood
· Improved sleep and avoidance of insomnia
· Enhanced performance of everyday tasks
· Optimizes hormones